It’s going to be a good week, goddamnit.
I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t succumb to the darkness that I felt last year, and I won’t go back on that now. Sure, this year is shaping up to be a hell of a lot different than I thought… But I can make it better.
A list of good things:
- I don’t hate my classes.
- I actually prefer English to free block.
- Time is on my side.
- I may get to buy/wear wheelies.
- I’m singing my favorite song.
- I’ve never been serious about competing in Miss VT before, but now I am.
- I have the chance to explore other avenues of expression– maybe finally sign up for that pottery class?
- Emily is back in town, and we’re going to get coffee. (She doesn’t know it yet, but I know she won’t refuse)
- Tommy Maron always looks reeeeeeally cute.
- I will always have memories and emails.